PE – POLYETHYLENE
is the most useful and the simplest polymer in terms of chemical structure. It has a very wide range of uses and can be processed with almost all known techniques.
We offer PE regranulate under the FIBBTENs brand in all three basic types with different properties and uses:
- LDPE (low density polyethylene is a plastic material with good chemical resistance and suitable for wide use. It is flexible, has good insulating properties and can be welded.
Use: shopping bags and garbage bags, construction, industry and agriculture foil, cork foil for waterproofing, various pipes for various uses, profiles, housings, fittings, spacers, lids, panels, masterbatch brackets (MB)
- LLDPE(linear low-density polyethylene) has high toughness and elongation (stronger than LDPE)
Use: for expansion films, for mixing with PE and PP to improve physical properties
- HDPE (high density polyethylene) is a harder and tough material that can be used at temperatures up to 120°C.
Use: pipes for water supply, sewerage, cable protection, foils, various injection moulded products, bottle boxes, fruit and vegetable boxes, fish and bread boxes, bottles, housings
PP – POLYPROPYLENE
is an increasingly widespread polymer due to its versatile characteristics. The material is hard, tough and resistant to most chemicals. PP has the lowest specific weight (it is the lightest) and retains its shape and strength up to 100°C It has a very wide range of uses and can be processed with almost all known techniques.
We offer PP regranulate under FIBBTENs brand in black, grey, terracotta, blue, green or other colours as homo or copolymer:
- PP homopolymer (hPP) – isotactic PP (IPP) has high mechanical resistance and high toughness and high tensile strength, as well as fragility at low temperatures.
Use: for injection moulding of various parts and products, garden chairs and tables, buckets, masonry buckets, pipes, hangers, various parts for the furniture industry, PP raffia, PP binders, PP ropes, fabric, non-woven materials (felt), fibres.
- PP copolymer ( cPP ) – By adding between 5 and 30% ethylene during polymerization, a copolymer is obtained which has a higher impact resistance than hPP PP copolymer has a characteristic excellent performance even at low temperatures.Use: for injection moulding of various parts and products in industry and construction, snow shovels, dumpsters, handles, hangers, flower containers, sewer pipes, fruit and vegetable boxes, housings, in the automotive industry.
OTHER PLASTIC MATERIALS
Our range of materials also includes other plastic materials - technical plastics in the form of granules or grinders.
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene )is a plastic material with good thermal and dimensional stability, it is hard, rigid and tough even at lower temperatures. . It is scratch resistant.
Use: in electronics and in household appliances, various housings, capable of galvanic metallization
PS (polystyrene) is one of the oldest known polymers PC is easy to process, has a nice shine and remains the most chosen thermoforming material. It is also commonly used for hangers, interiors and refrigerator housings, electronic device housings, rigid packaging of industrial products.
Regenerates or grinders are divided into two groups:
- GPPS ( general purpose polystyrene ) - polystyrene for general use or crystal-clear polystyrene is a completely transparent but brittle material, usable mainly for packaging.
- HIPS ( High Impact Polystyrene ) – high-performance polystyrene contains a modifier (butadiene rubber), which gains in performance but loses transparency.
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a polyester derived from terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol. The material is transparent, has high dimensional stability, high strength, hardness and toughness, good wear resistance and heat resistance.
Use: reusable bottles for water and other beverages, packaging tapes, fibres, foils.
PVC ( polyvinyl chloride ) is a self-extinguishing plastic material, with particularly good chemical resistance and high mechanical strength. It has excellent electrical insulation. PVC is divided into hard and soft.
Use: HARD PVC is used for window profiles, corners for facades, in the production of various pipes, panels, candles.
SOFT PVC is used in the footwear industry for soles, artificial leather, pond foil, in the production of cables, for beams and loads in road signs, garden watering pipes, industrial floors.
PA ( polyamide ) , PA6, PA66, PA12
Often with a certain percentage of fiberglass (GF) The material is tough, sensitive to moisture, wear-resistant, with good sliding properties.Use: various injection moulded products, construction material for technical purposes, especially for machine parts (gears, plain bearings, rails), plates, fibres, ropes, for fishing nets.
POM (polyoxymethylene) is a high-performance plastic with high strength and shape stability. It has good sliding properties, is resistant to low temperatures and sea water. Replacement for various metals (zinc, copper)Use: in the automotive industry (levers), various bearings, gears, etc.