GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - FIBB sistemi d.o.o.
- Scope of validity
- The following terms and conditions are in force of all supplies and services performed by
FIBB sistemi d.o.o. as a vendor. Co-contracting party by signing the contract or with the recreception of terms and conditions, not to disagree with the terms and conditions inthet erms and conditions, not to disagree with the terms and conditions in the case that the written contract has not been concluded with the adoption of the goods or services, not to disagree with them (execution of the contract), also recognizes them for the potential further business between the parties.
- Deviation from these tterms conditions, as well as from the specific conditions or other similar documents is only possible if the decision is recognized by the signature of the vendor.
- Offer and acceptance of the offer
- If it is not otherwise specified, the offer is valid for 14 days. The Contract is Offer is non-binding unless specified.
- The Contract is cconsidered accepted and binding when it is confirmed by the signature of the vendor and the client.
- The client has to order goods from the vendor in written. The order has to inside all elements which are specified in the offer and other conditions, which the vendor requires for correct and undisturbedexecution.
- Client's order is accepted at the moment when the vendor confirms it in writing Email is also considered a written confirmation All further conversations between the seller and customers (by phone, fax, e-mail or word of mouth arrangements) as well as laterare valid only of confirmed in writing by the vendor.
- If the client, after the vendor confirmed the order in writing, unitarily withdraws from the order, he must meet all costs incurred in connection with the order.
- Confirmation of the order
- The vendor confirms the order to the client not later then 3 working days from the day of acceptance of the order.
If the client does not require changes or withdraws from the order within 3 days of receipt of written confirmationof the order from the vendor it is considered that he agrees with the termso f the order confirmation.
- All prices are if not stated differently in EUR and with no VAT included. They are only valid for the items specifically quoted Company FIBB sistemi d.o.o. reserves the right to increase the selling
price iiin the event of sudden price increases of raw materials, transport cost, exchange rates and other changes; in the case of confirmed sales prices in the same proportion as the cost have increased
- IIndustrial property and copyrights
- All schemes and objects that we manufactured by the vendor or for the vendor remain the property off the vendor, also in the case if the client has paid the costs of producing them.
- In the event that the copyrights or industrial property has been violated as a result of the sent information from the client's part, the client accepts full responsibility and any potential requirements from this title to himself.
VII. Ownership right
- The vendor reserves ownership right of the goods handedover until the time, when the client does not pay the purchase price in full
- For distribution of transport costs and the crossing of risk, the last version ofINCOTERMS, on the day of goods dispatch is in force
- The vendor will endeavour to deliver goods within the agreed delivery date.
Provided there are any further clarifications or amendment in respect of the contract or the supply needed, the delivery period shall begin when thevendor receives and confirms clarified or updated information.
- Delivery time shell deemed to be satisfied if the vendor dispatches the goods on the last day of the agreed delivery date.
- In the case of force majeure such as natural disasters, disruption of production, strikes, lockuts and shortages of goods or raw materials at the manufacturer's supplier, thevendor is exempt from the agreed delivery date. In such cases, the client is not entitled to a refund of possible incurred costs. The compensation for potential costs incurred is possible in event of intent or gross negligence.
- The client cannot withdraw from the contract before the end of delivery date.
- Storage and shelf life
- Products supplied by the vendor to the client should be stored in a dry place with the temperature in the range of 15-25 ⁰C and air humidity up to max. 65%. Products should not be exposed to the direct influence of sunlight, water, snow….
- At the takeover of the goods, the client is obliged to check the quantity and quality of goods supplied, applied, and confirm the receipt of goods by the signature.
- Providing the goods deviates from the ordered one by more than stated in the above limits, the customer is obliged to claim the goods in writing within 8 (eight) days of reception.
- The invoice is settled when the bank informs the vendor that the money has been transferred or when the client sends a swift confirmation of payment.
- If the client fails to pay its obligations within the stipulated period, the vendor may stop delivery of goods until full settlement of obligations from the client's side.
- Any eventual costs of exaction are paid by the client.
XII. Conflict solving
- Parties resolve theirdisputes by agreement, but if not possible,
the District court in Ljubljana